Current Enrollment Status for the 2021 - 2022 School Year: Still Accepting New Students
Open enrollment for the 2021-22 school year concluded on April 30th, but we are still accepting new students.
An enrollment specialist will contact you when there is space available. Should we reach capacity, we will begin a waitlist on a first come, first served basis.
Should you receive a spot for the 2021-2022 school year, you need to provide a full copy of the following documentation:
- Student Enrollment Application (A full application will be sent to you with the offer letter.)
- Proof of minimum age requirement (Birth Certificate, Passport, etc.)
- Proof of Residency within the counties we serve - Please provide one of the following in its entirety:
- Utility bill (examples: Gas, Electric, Home Phone or Cable)
- Property tax receipt from the current year
- Current mortgage/rental agreement (Agreements must have the signature page.)
- Current home or rental insurance agreement. Contracts must have the signature page. Contracts older than 90 days, must be accompanied by documentation from the landlord stating the agreement is still in effect
- Correspondence from a government agency such as CalWORKS, Social Security, Medi-Cal
- Immunization Records (Vaccinations are NOT a requirement of enrollment in a non-classroom based charter. All students must provide a copy of immunization records or fill out the immunization card as it applies.)
- Academic Records for students in 8-12th grades (report card and/or transcripts)
- Copy of 504 and/or IEP (if applicable)
- Caregiver Affidavit (if applicable)
March 22, 2021
Open Enrollment for the 2021-22 school year is now closed.
Please email email@example.com for enrollment questions.
April 30, 2021 at 4:59pm
Open Enrollment Closed
You may submit an interest form to join the waitlist. This is for the 2021-22 school year.
If space is available, the Enrollment Team will email you a link to complete the Registration process.
May 5, 2021
If the number of applications we receive during the Open Enrollment Period exceeds the number of spaces available, we will hold a lottery. In-person attendance is not required to participate in the lottery.
All families who submitted an interest form during Open Enrollment received an invitation to confirm the Intent to Enroll. We do not need to run a lottery.
April 30, 2021 at 5:00pm
New enrollment applications submitted beginning at 5:00 pm on April 30, 2021, will be placed on the 2021-2022 waitlist, as the Open Enrollment period has concluded.
Our Enrollment Team will reach out to you as spaces become available.
Please feel free to reach out to our local Family Liaisons for further information about our programs. You may find our Family Liaisons by visiting the School Leadership page. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org